PATENTS, PAPERS, AND DEMOS
- Artificial Intelligence with Python - This book is the #1 Best Seller, #1 Most Wished for, and #1 Gift Idea on Amazon in its category. It is centered on building real world Artificial Intelligence applications using Deep Learning, Genetic Algorithms, Reinforcement Learning, Logic Programming, and many more techniques.
- Python Machine Learning Cookbook - This book focuses on creating real world Machine Learning applications like recommendation engine, speech recognition, and stock market analysis.
- Python: Real World Machine Learning - This book discusses topics such as image recognition, natural language processing, and large scale data analysis using Hadoop and Spark.
- Python: Step into the World of Machine Learning - This book is for data scientists looking to build real-world applications using various deep learning algorithms
- OpenCV: Computer Vision Projects with Python - This book discusses many interesting applications like gesture recognition, street sign recognition, and facial emotion recognition.
- OpenCV with Python by Example - This book focuses on developing Computer Vision applications using real-world examples like visual search, 3D mapping, and augmented reality.
- OpenCV by Example - This book discusses Computer Vision concepts and demonstrates how to build OpenCV C++ applications like object tracking, image segmentation, and OCR.
- Build with OpenCV - This book is for developers who want to build Computer Vision applications like image segmentation, automated video analysis, and text recognition using OpenCV and C++.
- Python Machine Learning Solutions - This is a video course corresponding to my book titled Python Machine Learning Cookbook
- Supervised and Unsupervised Learning with Python - This is the first part of a video course corresponding to my book titled Artificial Intelligence with Python
- OpenCV 3 by Example - This is a video course corresponding to one of my books titled OpenCV by Example
PATENTS, PAPERS, AND DEMOS
- Filed multiple patents centered on the algorithms developed for body measurements using smartphone, 3D modeling, and visual search.
- Tech Demo on High Dynamic Range Imaging at CES 2012 (Consumer Electronics Show), Las Vegas, Nevada, January 2012.
- Prateek Joshi and C. -C. Jay Kuo, "Security and Privacy in Online Social Networks - A Survey", IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME), Barcelona, Spain, July 2011.
- Tech Demos on Augmented Reality, Face Detection and Seam Carving at IEEE Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) conference, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, June 2011.
- Represented Nvidia in augmented reality conference ARE2011, Santa Clara, California, May 2011.