ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMS
- TEDx - Solving the Water Crisis with Artificial Intelligence
- TEDx - Artificial Intelligence for the Developing World
- Speaker at Global Predictive Analytics Conference 2017
- Speaker at Machine Learning Developers Conference 2017
- Keynote panelist at Global Data Science Conference 2017
- Speaker at Silicon Valley Deep Learning event [video]
- Panelist at Funding a Deep Learning Startup
- Artificial Intelligence panelist at Sensors Expo 2017
- Data Science panelist at Idea to IPO
- Artificial Intelligence panelist at AT&T Foundry
- Speaker at Open Silicon Valley 2016
- Hackathon prize winner at Facebook Photo Hack Day (Best Image Processing Hack)
- Launch Hackathon Award for the Best Use of Proximity Sensor
- Hackathon prize winner at DeveloperWeek (Best Social Cause)
- Industrial IoT Hackathon mentor at Semicon West 2016, North America's largest industrial IoT conference
- Featured on ReadWrite as a guest author
- Selected for TechCrunch Include program
- GPA: 4.0 - MS in Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California (USC)
- Elected to become a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society for academic excellence in my Masters program
- Elected to become an ambassador for USC Viterbi School of Engineering
ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMS
- Rank 3 out of 87,020 students - CET 2005 (Common Entrance Test, Engineering Entrance exam conducted by Karnataka State govt)
- Rank 9 out of 20,995 students - COMEDK 2005 (Consortium Of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka, Entrance exam conducted by private managements of engineering colleges in Karnataka state)
- State rank 42 (99.6th percentile) - All India Engineering Entrance Exam (AIEEE) 2005
- Selected to become a mentor for “Engineers as Teachers” program organized by Iridescent Learning (a non-profit org. at University of Southern California). The mission of this organization is to use science, technology and engineering to develop curiosity among school children in low income areas towards higher education. I taught the kids how to design and build electronic circuits for 4 weeks.
- Volunteer for Nvidia's "Pack to School" program in which we assemble science kits for school children across San Francisco Bay Area.
- Won a coding contest as an undergraduate student which involved developing a code which could take in live streaming of images (English alphabets falling from the top, projected on a screen, captured using a webcam), perform optical character recognition and perform selective deletion of the characters.
- Won a treasure hunt contest and the participants had to write code for the given problem and submit it to the server. If it is correct, we could proceed to the next stage.